James W. Coleman, Ph.D., principal investigator.
Ph.D. microbiology, University of Louisville, summa cum laude
Worked for or at:
- Presently, Cancer Research Center of America, Inc. (“CRCA”) President/CEO
- Joseph E. Seagram & Sons, Inc., R&D biotechnology.
- University of Louisville School of Medicine.
- Tuskegee University School of Nursing.
- United States Air Force Epidemiological Laboratory.
It has been said that one person can make a difference. I am the one person who has gathered some facts that should make a meaningful difference in the battle against breast cancer. Over the past 17 years, I have collected and analyzed breast cancer data for these purposes.
Unfortunately, CRCA does not have the financial resources to bring this historic study to the public domain. We need your help! Unless the community comes forward now and donate to this solicitation campaign, I have a good faith belief that some women might continue to make uninformed choices and develop and die of breast cancer needlessly.
Unlike scientific and medical articles, the final draft of the study will be crafted in a manner where it can be easily understood by the general public at large.